Fixed Indexed Universal Life
Fixed Index Universal Life (FIUL) – Tax FREE Retirement
FIUL can be an attractive option for households that seek both a death benefit and the ability to augment retirement income.
What FIUL offers
- A death benefit that is income tax FREE
- The ability to use fixed-index crediting methods to accumulate cash value that can be converted to a tax-FREE retirement income stream
- Interest gains that can be enhanced by higher potential market results tied to indexed returns
- Protection from down markets, as all prior interest gains are locked in
- Income tax-deferred growth on interest gains
Among the three main universal LIFE programs – Fixed, Variable and Fixed Indexed –FIUL arguably delivers the most compelling mix of attributes for the majority of people from children to retirees.